Mk.III Combat Shirt features improved collar design for better comfort and possibility to attach the optional available Breacher Hood. Sleeve pockets have been modified for better accessibility and the elbow pad compartment has been relocated and altered for best possible protection and comfort. The sleeve end adjustment has been completely re-engineered for better adjustability and an elastic element has been added to better harmonize with your body movements. The torso has been extended to make sure that the shirt will not slip out of the pant.
Uncompromisingly designed combat-specific garment specially to be worn under body armor. Its anatomic fit provides great wearing comfort. The torso is made of a fire-retardant fabric, which has been developed for military & law enforcement use and won't melt or drip like polyester when exposed to thermal threats or flames. Moisture wicking capability and sweat absorption in combination with soft feeling surface keeps dry and comfortable during your combat missions. Reinforced elbow areas can be equipped with removable elbow pads. Zip collar is designed to be worn in different varieties for your comfort and to prevent intrusion of dust. Shoulder area is seamless to avoid pressure marks when wearing a backpack.
- Fire-retardant (FR) performance torso
- Quick drying, soft and comfortable
- Moisture wicking and breathable
- Feels like cotton but is much more durable
- Excellent wearing comfort and lightweight
- Athletic fit
- Asymmetric sleeve pocket design
- Allows to roll up the sleeves
- Reduced NIR signature
- Sleeves and collar made of NIR NYCO blend (50% polyamide, 50% cotton)
- Torso made made of fire-retardant (FR) knit fabric (60% modacryl, 36% cotton, 4% elastane)
- 'YKK' zippers
- Lining inside of elbow area made of 100% polyester