The EARMOR M32 mod.3 is an activated electronic communication hearing protector, ideal for tactical uses. It comes with MIL-STD 4 pin plug for PTTs (Nexus TP-120; Not compatible with Ztac PTTs), and detachable boom mic designed makes both lefty and righty using it comfortably, helps user having unhindered communication even in deafening combat situations.
This is the MEW model with a few technical updates.
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- 3 levels electronic restoration of ambient sound
- Suppresses harmful noise above 85 dB
- Different reminder tones of ON/OFF & restoration adjusting
- Power by 2xAAA batteries, approx. 350 hours of operation runtime with new alkaline batteries, 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- Ergonomic designed cups provide super comfortable wearing & sealing
- Replace battery like Flash with 30°twist-to-open cap designed
- Built-in NATO Military Standard 7.0 Plug for PTT*
- Detachable microphone for both lefty or righty assembly
- Anti-sweat with NANO technology
- Foldable designed for easy portable
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-5
- Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352-1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC
*PTT WARNING: Not compatible with Ztac PTTs. You can use EARMOR PTTs or TCI/Nexus PTTs.