Lightweight touring backpack for women with functional features
Ladies will appreciate the comfort of the V Comfort Vario carrying system, which is designed specifically for the female form, just as much as the sensible features that include a hydration system and rain cover. Norix 44 Women is made of strong, technically sophisticated material.
- Women's Backpack V Comfort Vario Carrying System
- Packsack with snow guard
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Padded shoulder straps tailored to the female form
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Padded ventilated hip flaps
- Side compression straps with lockable buckle
- Handle on front and back
- Height adjustable lid with gear loops
- Key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- Large zipped front pocket
|Measurements:||66 x 27 x 18 cm|
|Carrying system 1:||V Comfort Vario-System Women|
|Fabric 1:||T-Square Rip|
|Fabric 2:||450 HD Polyoxford|
|Fabric 3:||T-Snow Crust|
|Fabric bottom:||450 HD Polyoxford|
Thanks to the fine structure, this development by Tatonka is extremely technical. The very tight, special weaving method of the 210 den fibres makes the fabric extremely strong, but it remains light at the same time. Perfect for our lightweight trekking and hiking rucksacks.
450 HD Polyoxford
Soft, PU coated polyester fabric made of 450 denier yarn in Oxford look.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
Lightweight and flexible for medium loads. The V Comfort Vario carrying system provides the load range up to 15 kgs a successful combination of lightness, flexibility and robust derivation of the load in the pelvic area. The padded back design makes the ventilation duct (1) for pleasant air circulation, padded hip wings are through the open construction ventilated well (2). Waist belt (3), comfortably padded shoulder straps (4) and load control straps (5) can be adjusted individually. The V comfort women's backpack carrying system has been specially developed for the female anatomy and includes a shorter back length with curved shoulder straps.